UK Professional Immigration Assistance Epicentre
+44 (0) 7791145923
Skype WhatsApp Viber IMO
+44 (0) 330 001 0342
Welcome to

Sole representative visa allows small overseas businesses and companies to send their senior representative to the UK in order to open and operate the company's branch in the UK.

How can I come to the UK to act as a sole representative?

You can come to the UK to act as a sole representative if you are not a European Economic Area national. A sole representative is someone who will establish a wholly owned subsidiary or register a branch in the UK for an overseas parent company. The firm must have no branch, subsidiary or other representative in the UK. If the firm has a legal entity in the UK but this does not employ staff or transact business then they could have a sole representative in the UK.
You need to apply for entry clearance as a sole representative before travelling to the United Kingdom.

What evidence do I need to show to enter the UK as a sole representative?

You need to provide:
  • a full description of the parent company's activities with details of assets and accountsyour job description, salary and contract of employment
You also need to show evidence that:
  • you have been employed by the parent company for some time and hold a senior post
  • you have authority to take decisions without reference to the parent company
  • you were recruited to the parent company outside the UK
  • you are directly employed by the parent company and not acting as an agent marketing the company's goods
  • you can live in the UK without help from public funds
  • you must not be a majority shareholder in the parent company
How long can I stay in the UK?

At first, UK BA will give you permission to stay for 3 years. You can apply for an extension of stay for up to another 2 years.
What happens if I need to bring a colleague with me to work in the UK?
You must apply for a work permit for your colleague.

What can a sole representative do and not do?

You can establish a commercial presence for the company here in the form of a registered branch or a wholly owned subsidiary.
You may not do business of your own or represent any other company's interests.

Can I take my relatives with me?

You can take your spouse and children under the age of 18 to live with you in the UK

Can I get Settlement in the UK?

If you (and your family) continiously spend 5 years in the UK you may qualify for Settlement (Indefinite Leave to Remain - ILR) in the UK
The above options are not exhaustive as we treat every client's case individually. Please do not hesitate to book a phone, Skype or office consultation with us for a professional immigration advice and possible further representation before the UK Border Agency or the First Tier or Upper Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) (FTT/UTT IAC).
We offer same day/instant Skype or phone consulations.

We are here to help: , 077 911 45 923 (Mob/Viber/WhatsApp), 0330 001 0342 and, of course, the helpful instant and same day Legal Centre Skype, Phone, Viber and WhatsApp Consultations